Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
8am – 12:30pm
VEHICLE STATE INSPECTION HOURS:
(Cars & Light Trucks only)
9:00am – 11:00am,
1:00pm – 4:30pm
SERVICES & PRODUCTS
OUR FULL SERVICE “OIL CHANGE” INCLUDES
• Check/record oil dipstick level at entry; this helps us determine if your vehicle is using/leaking oil. If low, we look for possible issues that you’d want to be aware of.
• Check transmission fluid, if applicable—if needed, we add the first quart of full synthetic ATF at no charge; if more is required, we will advise you.
• Check and top off (as applicable) power steering fluid, coolant (first quart is added AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE). If brake master cylinder fluid is low, we will advise you as is usually an indicator of a potentially serious problem.
• Fill windshield washer fluid reservoir with washer fluid.
• Inspect and service your battery (unless inaccessible). We remove minor terminal corrosion and treat connections with a high quality corrosion deterrent; if battery “water” is serviceable, we fill with distilled water to add life to the battery.
• Remove and check air filter; if replacement is recommended, we will show you your filter and let you decide whether to replace. Most manufacturers recommend changing every 10,000 to 15,000 miles (gasoline engines) for best fuel economy/engine performance; service interval for diesels is 15,000 to 30,000 miles. Note that studies show that blowing out an air filter is not recommended as dirt/debris can be forced deeper into the pleats and the filter material itself loses its ability to catch harmful dirt.
• Perform under hood inspection which includes: inspecting belts, coolant hoses, vacuum lines, and generally looking for possible issues. Most manufacturers recommend replacing belts and cooling hoses between 80,000 and 100,000 miles as they may fail without showing wear.
• Perform undercar inspection which includes: inspecting steering/suspension for cracked boots, etc; noting abnormal front tire wear (indicator of worn parts and/or need for wheel alignment), exhaust system for leaks, and looking for obvious fluid leaks. Often times, we spot a potential issue that requires more time to determine root cause.
• Lube chassis parts: only about 25% of vehicles have serviceable grease zerks on steering/suspension components; if your vehicle does, we clean the zerk, then add high quality grease to help extend the component life.
• Adjust tire inflation: we adjust tires to manufacturer recommended pressure; if we find a tire that is significantly low, we inform you so that you can monitor after you leave; if the tire pressure falls again, you likely have a tire that needs more attention.
• Inspect wiper blades: cracked, hardened, or torn blades mean reduced visibility in bad weather. We will offer to replace at a competitive price.
• Inspect brake friction material: if we can confidently see the brake pads, we will rate as “green”, “yellow”, or “red”. If we can’t see because of caliper design or drum brakes, we will note that we weren’t able to inspect. We offer “wheels off” brake inspection for a nominal charge.
• Reset your oil monitor (if vehicle equipped); if we are not able to do so because of manufacturer limitations, we’ll let you know.
• Wash windshield and put a reminder sticker on the windshield.
• Recommend other services that your vehicle manufacturer advises…
OTHER MAINTENANCE SERVICES INCLUDE
• State vehicle inspection
• Transmission drain/refill and filter replacement (if applicable)
• Cooling system service
• Brake fluid replacement
• Fuel filter replacement (gasoline and diesel)
• Wiper blade replacement
• Air filter replacement
• Transfer case, differential drain/refill
• Headlight, other lighting replacement
• Belts, hoses replacement
• Cabin Air Filter replacement
AUTO REPAIR SERVICES INCLUDE
• Check engine light diagnosis
• Brake service
• Engine “tune up”
• A/C service
• Shock absorbers/strut replacement